Whether shipping by air, sea, road or rail, attentiveness and flexibility of service are essential. Our freight optimisation solutions combine the experience, resources and financial stability of a leading global freight forwarder and logistics provider, offering personalized service and a dedicated focus on delivering bottom line savings.
Transportation design is inseparable from your organization’s business model. We perform detailed analysis of your current shipping data before conducting interdepartmental interviews and business process analysis. Using this in-depth information, we design a transportation model that will engender real results, from cost savings to improved delivery.
Our transportation management capabilities include
- Freight Forwarding & Transportation We manage multi-modal transportation at both domestic and international scale, including rate negotiation to contract management.
- Logistics We are your total end-to-end logistics solution, managing the entire supply chain “from creation to customer”, from your supplier’s door to your customers hands, worldwide.
- Shipment planning and execution From order consolidation and carrier selection to real-time tracking and event reporting, we manage the shipping process from start to finish with an emphasis on flawless execution.
- Mode Optimization We determine the most cost-effective modes of transportation through thorough data analysis, considering volume, tariffs, and delivery constraints.
- Import/Export Compliance Global trade is big business and it’s fraught with risk. We can help you make sense of the complexities and ensure the full compliance of your operation.
- Global Trade Services We make cross-border trade look easy, facilitating the entry, movement and exit of goods between countries in the most cost-effective and efficient manner.
- Supply Chain System – Connections Cargo offers a suite of software tools to plan, procure, execute and monitor all transportation events in a logistics network.
- We assess the following areas
Proper classification of Harmonized Tariff Codes
Cost reduction opportunities
Customs brokerage and compliance
A Leading Tier 1 supplier to the automotive industry. The Problem The client has a vendor base in the Far East of +3000 suppliers. They had been using the same freight forwarding partner for 5 years for their core tradelanes, however other lanes were fragmented between a range of providers, primarily due to some vendors using their own preferred forwarders.
A Leading Tier 1 supplier to the automotive industry.
The client has a vendor base in the Far East of +3000 suppliers.
They had been using the same freight forwarding partner for 5 years for their core tradelanes, however other lanes were fragmented between a range of providers, primarily due to some vendors using their own preferred forwarders.