A leading global automotive oem
A world leader in automotive production, the client manufacturers commercial and private vehicles on a global scale.
- We were able to provide a robust and flexible solution, fulfilling the end-to-end requirements of the client, which included inland transit at destination, while meeting production timescales in Asia.
- Shipment visibility was just 48 hours, so we had to work with several airlines to manage space commitments according to manufacturing output on an extremely busy trade lane.
- Horizon offers a variety of transit times on all major and minor shipping lanes, and through our inventory-management capabilities, we are able to align routing options with product availability to plan your ideal shipping solution.
- We were able to deliver a 98.7% on-time success rate with no damage or shortages across the duration of the project.
- In turn, the customer was able to meet launch requirements and establish local production capability with no disruption to their supply chain.
- Connections cargo provides our clients with complete end-to-end visibility at all key stages within the supply chain. This visibility extends to SKU and Quantity level. This is supported by exceptions reporting through dashboards for speed and ease of use, aided by comprehensive reporting tools
Supporting the solution design was Horizon International’s Supply Chain team. Horizon’s solutions combine a process-driven approach with operational resources that deliver, so you can free up cashflow, save money, focus on core business activities and importantly, have peace of mind.